Sunday, October 21, 2007

3 Rules I Learnt This Month

I shall not see anyone right now. No dates please. Fuck the seriousness of dates. Let's all chill out and hangout. If you can't do that with me, please get lost.

I shall not sleep around. One sleeping partner and that's all i need. A fuck buddy with no strings attached. No expectations, no arguments, no future. Just fun and comfort. (Girls are not included in this.)

I shall be gay for life. I may get married and have the oh-so-perfect family. But i know i still have gay in me.

These are my rules until whenever.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Girls are not included in this.)

I shall be gay for life. I may get married and have the oh-so-perfect family. But i know i still have gay in me.


what nonsense you talking about?.

3:40 PM  
Blogger tbq said...

wth! just tell me WHY girls are not included! so Unfair and contradicting!

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As in no matter what, i still love girls.

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home